Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Houston, we're green to go!

Good news - we have the green light from the publisher. We've got the acceptances finalized. I'm thinking of shooting for a spring release, but only if we get moving.

Frances and I will be sending out edits in the next month or two. I'll be sending out contracts over the next week or so. If you don't hear from me by the end of November, please send me a message.

I'm excited for this anthology. If any of you know an artist or two who would like to play with illustrations, please send them my way. They'll get the same deal all of us do: discounted copies from the publisher and bragging rights. Details will be spelled out in the contract.

So, yee-haw! Let's beat those weeds back where they belong!

3 comments:

  1. Hi i was reading your post, it was such a awesome one specially the snaps well at the end just wanna say nice post thanks.
    Office Furnitures | Office Furniture Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Looking forward to receiving my contract and edits - well done, guys.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very attractive and effective blog is created by the blog owner I like the way of present his view with visitors. I would like to come on this blog again and again. ♥ Memorial Headstones | Veteran Tombstone

    ReplyDelete